Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LA Holgie Shots




I love my Holga. It is the easiest and least worried about camera you could ever own. I throw it in my purse with a variety of 120 film like provia or velvia 50 (depending on how I feel), fp4 and portra nc and off I go. You can shoot it without even looking through the viewfinder and there is a high chance you'll get a cool image. At least in my own personal experience.

I was down in LA a month or so ago with a friend of mine when I took these. We were walking in a industrial neighborhood going to a sample sale and we saw smoke emanating from this building and whaddaya know.... my Holga is in my bag. So I snapped a couple and I was confident that I had a least one that I would like and to my surprise I liked all three. So here they are.... Can you guess what film I used? Michael? Wanye? I am pretty sure they are the only two who actually read this blog...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is Velvia... 50. I know you and your BDE ammo too well....

Anonymous said...

and btw, is Wanye like Kanye?

Wanye is so hot right now. So hot.

He's got lyrical beats that you can't defeat...