Thursday, June 26, 2008

PSwha?


I used to love Photoshop. I could sit and do it without flinching for hours on end and STARE, drooling all over my keyboard. You know how it is. You start to tilt your head to one side or the other, simultaneously moving closer to the giant, oversized screen before you. Burning eyes. Ocular migraines. It's a big pool of weird glowing fun.

News flash. I hate Photoshop. WE hate Photoshop. We're on a one way track to Photoshop burnout-dom. That's right. At least today... at least today.

As if there weren't enough conflict in the battle for artistic equilibrium already, you have to take into consideration the moral standpoint, too. "Well, they're fat. Do I push their jowl line in to here? or to hhhhhhhere..."

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

"... and liiiike, do you think you could take out this winkle in my face. In my jacket. In my dress. Do you do lives as well?"

::sigh:: Despite all this, I still love it... sometimes. Just not today.

No comments: